HR 7/8" Thick Plate - 4' x 10' - 30% OFF

CALL US TOLL FREE AT 1-800-548-2999

D.B. Cotton

Supplier & Fabricator of Metals


Who We Are

DB Cotton Building D B Cotton was founded in 1939 by David Cotton, as a scrap metal company located on Lyon Street in Southbridge, MA. Bob Cotton joined in 1950 and added dismantling and rigging, and the selling of new angles and plate. Ron Cotton joined in 1964 and purchased new equipment to expand the steel warehouse. In 1966, Ken Cotton joined the company and continued with the heavy dismantling and rigging.

The company moved to Guelphwood Road in 1978, and continued to expand their services, which included crane service, rigging, and heavy dismantling. The main goal was to keep upgrading the steel warehouse and fabricating facility, with new equipment and inventory, to serve their customers. In 2004, D B Cotton merged with Rawson Manufacturing and moved to Putnam, CT.